Permanent Consulting engineers has significant expertise in all types of structures. We have been involved in designing various constructions from general buildings and houses to large scale industrial projects such as oil and gas plants.
We are specialists in design and static calculations for all kinds of timber structures, brickwork, steel structures, concrete structures, and foundations. All based on Euro codes and US codes.
Here are some Structural Eurocodes:
– EN 1990 Eurocode: Basis of structural design
– EN 1991 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures
– EN 1992 Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
– EN 1993 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures
– EN 1994 Eurocode 4: Design of composite steel and concrete structures
– EN 1995 Eurocode 5: Design of timber structures
– EN 1996 Eurocode 6: Design of masonry structures
– EN 1997 Eurocode 7: Geotechnical design
– EN 1998 Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance
– EN 1999 Eurocode 9: Design of Aluminum Structures
And here are some American codes and standards:
– American Concrete Institute (ACI)
– American Wood Council (AWC)
– American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
– American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI)
– American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
– American Welding Society (AWS)
– Steel Joist Institute (SJI)
– Steel Deck Institute (SDI)
– National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
Along with the latest technology in the world of construction, VDC and BIM have a significant role in our projects. We use different digital tools to achieve the best results in simulating, calculating, 3D modelling and drafting.